After having problems with the WPF mold when trying to retrieve an autogenerated CRUD UI using MEF, I thought I'd try Silverlight.
I looked at the quickstart video about how to change the project names, I added a .SL to:
UI Project name. From SoftwareModel.UI to SoftwareModel.UI.SL,
UI Infrastructure Project name. From SoftwareModel.UIInfrastructure to SoftwareModel.UIInfrastructure.SL
and each of the two modules I have.
ModuleProject value from LoginModule to LoginModule.SL, and NavModule to NavModule.SL. Each module has only one use case, LoginUseCase and AdminUseCase respectively.
Then I selected the SL mold and generated.
The Use Case's for the 2 modules that where generated LoginModule.SL and NavModule.SL had the correct namespaces, LoginModule.LoginUseCase and NavModule.AdminUseCase but when I went to implement the methods on the Action States the CustomCode was given the wrong namespace.
Their namespaces where created with LoginModule.SL.LoginUseCase and NavModule.SL.AdminUseCase. The code does not compile until I remove the .SL.
After correcting the namespaces, when I go back to the Workspace and try and use the 'Go to implementation' context menu on the method a S-Expert dialog box pops-up with the following error: "Code file already exist and have not the expected class."
This is definitely a bug.